The Frank Lloyd Wright House in Ebsworth Park was designed by renowned American architect, Frank Lloyd Wright, and built for Ruth and Russell Kraus from 1951 to 1955,
The Kraus house is located at 120 N. Ballas Road on 10.2 acres of wooded land just south of Dougherty Ferry Road. The Pappas House is 6.4 miles or 14 minutes away to the north.
The Frank Lloyd Wright House in Ebsworth Park is a 501(C)(3) tax-exempt organization that purchased the house and all furniture and memorabilia from the original owner, Russell Kraus, on January 18, 2001.
On the day of the purchase, the house, furniture, and memborabilia were donated to St. Louis County to create a County Park, with a long term lease back to the non-profit. A similar arrangement could be made with the Pappas House and the City of Town & Country.
Discussions are under way between the Kraus House management team and the Pappas House team about the possibility of a joint marketing and management arrangement that would allow visitors to see both house together. This takes advantage of both Frank Lloyd Wright houses in the St. Louis area being very close together.